The ability to watch sports events at will is the wish of every sports lover. To make this wish come true, NBC has come up with a dedicated sports channel by the name of NBC Sports. To be able to access this channel, a user must have a streaming device, which could be Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV, Roku Streaming Stick, Apple TV, NVidia Shield TV, Google Chromecast and other similar streaming devices that are available on the market.
Upon installation of the app, NBC Sports app activation needs to be done. Once that happens, you can watch a wide range of sporting events that are taking place in the US. In order to activate the NBC app, here are some steps that need to be followed.
Channel Developer & Channel Store Category
NBC Sports is the channel developer whereas the Channel store category is a place where you can find your favorite channel from ‘Sports’ category.
Incredible programs to watch on NBC Sports
Below-mentioned are some most watched programs that you can watch on NBC Sports Activate Channel:
- Premiership Rugby.
- Horse Racing.
- Sporting events and highlights from College Football, Premier League, MLB, NHL, NFL, and other events.
The entertainment doesn’t confine to the aforementioned events, but there are a lot more programs that you can watch on NBC Sports.
How to activate the NBC Sports app?
We will be discussing the activation process of NBC on the Roku device as the customer base of Roku is more than any other streaming device.
- Start with powering on your Roku player and getting ready for NBC activation process. Connect all the essential wires and cables to the device.
- After that, you need to connect your streaming device to the network connection, which can be wired or wireless connection.
Create a Roku account and link your streaming device
- Having a Roku account is pivotal to activate NBC Sports channel. You will have to go to ‘my Roku account’ page to create an account on Roku. Enter your basic details to create an account.
- Once you mention all the necessary data, then you need to tap on the ‘Submit’ tab to complete the account creation process.
- Now, you will have to log into your Roku account and provide activation code in order to link your Roku player to the Roku account.
Add NBC Channel and provide TV provider account credentials
- From the ‘Channel’ Store, you need to look for ‘NBC Sports’ channel and once you find it, log in with your TV provider account credentials.
- In case, you don’t have TV provider account details, then you will have to acquire it.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to finish the NBC channel activation process.
Stream your favorite content through NBC Sports app
You can easily download NBC Sports app from the app store and install the app on your smartphone. Launch the app to stream the best sporting events, but make sure to check the compatibility of the app prior to installing it on your smart device.
If you come across any issue while installing and activating NBC Sports app, then you can consult experts to assist you with this process.