Those who are using Kodi System can get NBC Sports Kodi addon in order to watch live HD NBC. It is no secret that NBC is the best platform to access all the best sporting action from Olympics to NFL Football, so get the opportunity to watch all the sporting action on your Kodi system easily.
With NBC Sports Live Extra Addon, you will get NBC Activate Sports shows in HD quality. Those who already have this addon installed on their Kodi systems know how good it is. Truly, it is the most legit Kodi add-ons that are available to install in the current time.
NBC, as we all know, is a top American TV channel that is owned by Comcast. NBC has broadcasting rights to some of the biggest sporting events, which include:
- Olympics coverage.
- NFL Football.
- Professional Golf.
- Saturday Night Live.
- Premier League Football.
- Dozens of other TV shows.
If you want to install the latest version of NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi addon, then you will see the below-mentioned change logs:
- Moved label IDs to correct range.
- Added Sportsnet New York to filter list.
- Golf Channel requires a subscription.
How to install NBC Sports Kodi Addon?
- Launch your Kodi system and while you are on the home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later and then, select ‘Add-ons’ followed by selecting ‘Add-on browser’.
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier and then, select ‘System’ followed by ‘Add-ons’.
- From Repository, you need to select ‘Install’ and then, you need to select ‘Kodi Add-on repository’. You will now see the option named ‘Video Add-ons’, which you need to select followed by ‘NBC Sports Live Extra’ and finally, ‘Install’.
- Wait until you see the notification regarding the enabling of the ‘Add-on’.
Once you install the NBC Sports Kodi Add-on, you are going to see the add-on divided into the below-mentioned sections:
- Live and upcoming.
To identify your favorite streams, you can follow the color codes, which makes determining the streams a lot easier.
- Purple: Free upcoming
- Orange: Upcoming (You need the subscription of a valid TV provider in order to view the premium account)
- Green: Free Live
- Blue: Live (You need the subscription of a valid TV provider in order to view the premium account)
For Blue and Orange content, you will have to get the subscription of a live TV provider, so if you now someone who has a live account, then you can ask him/her. Or, you can pay for the cable and activate the account in NBC Sports Kodi add-on.
What is the process of authorization NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi Account?
- When you are asked to log in from Kodi, you will be given a code along with the link where you will have to go. That link is ‘activate.nbcsports.com’.
- Go to this address followed by entering any device into the 2nd spot. Enter your TV service provider along with the code that Kodi has provided you.
- Click ‘continue’ button and as you do so, you are going to be redirected to the TV provider that you’ve entered above in order to enter in the username and password.
How to access NBC Sports outside of the US?
If you live outside of the US and still want to access NBC Sports Live Extra, then you will have to make use of a VPN prior to syncing your code with the add-on. Here are the steps that you can follow to access NBC Sports outside of the US:
- Sign up for NBC Sports Live Extra Kodi and after you create the account; you need to download the app for the hardware of your choice. IPVanish comprises of native apps for Mac, Windows, Amazon Fire Stick, Android TV, Linux, and others.
- Now, sign into your VPN account followed by connecting it to a server in the US.
- Go ahead with the activation of NBC Sports Kodi add-on using the aforementioned steps.